We have put together a few points that will help reduce the cost of your embroidery job and provide some useful information for supplying artwork.
Printing Tips, Tricks & FAQs
- We have put together a little list of possible points that you might have considered already; hopefully it might answer some of your queries.
- The quality of the artwork supplied determines the quality of the printing.
- We can print on the front, back and the arms of most garments. Other print positions can be achieved but please contact us with regard to this.
- Maximum print size is about A3 size.
- The quantity of garments ordered affects the price, more garments – more discount.
- The amount of colours in the design affects the price.
- The amount of positions we have to print affects the price.
- Printing on white/light coloured garments is cheaper than printing on dark coloured garments.
- Keeping designs simple generally works and looks better and is more cost effective.
- We can generally print on garments supplied but it normally works out cheaper if we supply the garments and print it.
- Whether it's custom t-shirt printing, transfer printed jackets, embroidered shirts, embroidered polo shirts or embroidered baseball caps we do it all and much much more! Just ask!
Embriodery Tips, Tricks & FAQs
- The quality of the artwork supplied determines the quality of the embroidery.
- Very small text and very detailed logos are difficult to replicate exactly with embroidery.
- Large sized embroideries, i.e. a design on the back of a jacket, will have a large stitch count and can work out quite expensive.
- Order more, pay less!